Saturday, August 27, 2011

Unicorn Posters and Kitchen Items

I admit it. I loved unicorns while growing up. My walls were plastered with unicorn pictures. I collected unicorn stickers. My mom even bought me a unicorn pendant to wear (I still have it in my jewelry drawer). These days, the unicorn posters and stickers are far more awesome than what was available when I was growing up.

Oddly enough, while I was checking out the latest in unicorn posters, I stumbled across some unicorn kitchen items, from candle molds to salt and pepper shakers. Who'd a thunk it?

Unicorn Posters:

(24x36) Unicorn (On Water) Art Poster Print Poster Print, 36x24

(24x36) Christian Riese Lassen (Unicorn of Monoceros) Art Poster Print

General Posters: Anne Stokes - Glimpse Of A Unicorn - 35.7x23.8 inches

Unicorns in the Kitchen:

Unicorn Cookie Cutter

Gama-Go Unicorn Corn Holders, Set of 4

Westland Giftware Mwah Magnetic Unicorns Salt and Pepper Shaker Set, 4-3/4-Inch


Unicorn Chopsticks

Zanda Panda 9-1/4-by-5-1/2-Inch Silicone Unicorn Mold

No comments:

Post a Comment