Wednesday, February 3, 2016

How to Find Book and Article Ideas on Google

When you are searching for ideas for your next book, article, or blog post, you can use Google to joggle your creative brain cells about.

First, got to Google.com. In the search box, type in any of these words or phrases. Google will give you a drop down menu of popular searches for each.

Below is a very basic list of 90 words and phrases to test out. Add more words to them and different options will show up.

  • achieve my
  • become
  • become that
  • beginners guide for
  • beginners guide to
  • best for
  • buying a
  • choose a
  • choose the right
  • cure a
  • cure my
  • decrease your
  • easy instructions for
  • easy ways to
  • eliminate my
  • eliminate the
  • faq about
  • faq for
  • faster way to
  • figure out
  • find
  • find a
  • find my
  • fix a
  • fix my
  • gain a
  • gain more
  • get better
  • get faster
  • get more
  • get rid of
  • guide for
  • guide to
  • help for
  • help to
  • help with
  • how can I
  • how do I
  • how do you
  • how my
  • how not to
  • how to
  • increase my
  • increase chances
  • increase the
  • info about
  • learn by
  • learn how to
  • lose
  • lose a
  • lose more
  • make a
  • make more
  • need a
  • need more
  • new ways to
  • overcome a
  • overcome more
  • plan for
  • prevent
  • prevent a
  • prevent my
  • prevent you
  • problem with
  • quit
  • quit a
  • quit my
  • quit your
  • remedy for
  • remove a
  • repair a
  • repair for
  • search for
  • solution for
  • solve
  • step by step instructions
  • steps for
  • steps to
  • train for
  • treatment for
  • tutorial for
  • want a
  • want her (or him) to
  • want my
  • when can
  • when to
  • when will
  • win a
  • win more
  • win the

No comments:

Post a Comment